DollarBaps Forum

BAPGRID

Started by Brtnik63 2020-06-23 at 07:08
5 replies to this topic
Brtnik63
BAP: 126651.55
L(5/14)
Posts: 3
good day. In Bapgrid I can't go through the fifth attempt, the page doesn't open. Please check this issue. Thank you.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-23 at 07:08 by Brtnik63 »
Admin
Admin
Posts: 120
Quote: Brtnik63
good day. In Bapgrid I can't go through the fifth attempt, the page doesn't open. Please check this issue. Thank you.


Hi Brtnik63,
We checked there is no issue in grid please clear your cookies or use different browser ..

Regards
DollarBaps
« Last Edit: 2020-06-23 at 07:22 by Admin »
Brtnik63
BAP: 126651.55
L(5/14)
Posts: 3
I deleted the cookies, I tried another browser, it still makes the same mistake. I used to work in chrome, now I'm in Edge. Regards Brtnik63
Admin
Admin
Posts: 120
Quote: Brtnik63
I deleted the cookies, I tried another browser, it still makes the same mistake. I used to work in chrome, now I'm in Edge. Regards Brtnik63


Better use firefox we tested .. see its working without any issues. See the below

https://i.ibb.co/By1qF5Y/BapGrid.jpg


Regards
DollarBaps
« Last Edit: 2020-06-23 at 07:55 by Admin »
Brtnik63
BAP: 126651.55
L(5/14)
Posts: 3
You were right, I ran it in Firefox and it works like a watch. Thank you
Admin
Admin
Posts: 120
Quote: Brtnik63
You were right, I ran it in Firefox and it works like a watch. Thank you


You are welcome .. all the best

Regards
DollarBaps
      

© 2020 DollarBaps. All Rights Reserved.


Server Time